Website Appteon, Inc.
Innovative Thinking. Powerful Results.
Duties and Essential Responsibilities (Technical)
- Provide technical leadership to agile development teams, including assigning work and reviewing work products from subordinate developers.
- Present and explain technical material to senior levels of the client organization.
- Design architectural frameworks and solutions using industry-standard methodologies.
- Resolve systems integration issues
- Design and develop Appian applications which follow the user experience principles found in the Digital Services Playbook (https://playbook.cio.gov) and the U.S. Web Design Standards (https://standards.usa.gov).
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Strong writing, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Experience as the technical lead on agile development teams, including assigning work and reviewing the quality of work products from subordinate developers.
- Experience explaining and presenting technical material to senior levels of the client organization.
- At least 1-3 years of current technical experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
- At least 1 years of experience designing architectural frameworks using industry-standard methodologies and resolving systems integration issues.
- At least 1 years of experience designing solutions using enterprise business process modeling (BPM) implementation for the Federal Government.
- At least1 years of experience supporting agile based development teams
- Experience implementing a Cloud BPM implementation for the Federal Government.
- Minimum Education: Possesses a Bachelor’s degree as related in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business scientific or technical discipline from an accredited University of College
***Must be able to obtain and maintain public trust security clearance.***