Website Appteon, Inc.
Innovative Thinking. Powerful Results.
Duties and Essential Responsibilities (Technical)
- Ability and experience to understand modify and develop data model based on the requirements.
- Ability and experience to write scripts in PL/SQL for reports and data migration
- Ability to perform tuning of databases and SQL using logs/tools/scripts
- Ability and experience in writing database scripts.
- Ability to work with Project Manager and Business Analyst closely to flush DB design.
- Must understand data mapping and starting a project from scratch (Legacy modernization)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Familiarity with AWS Relational Database Service (RDS) will be helpful
- Ability and experience to create stored procedures, triggers, and various functions.
- Support developers for mapping application date to the data model.
- Support database related issues at TIER 3 level
- Attend meetings and accomplish database related tasks as requested by the PM.
The Database Administrator/Developer role is to develop and maintain databases across the organization while ensuring high levels of data availability. The Database Developer will, in addition, evaluate and advise on all technology components for database management systems and applications. As part of the role, they will be responsible for implementing data dashboards to all levels using tools and scripts. Responsibilities Design and deploy data table structures, forms, reports, and queries. Coordinate and work with other technical staff to develop relational databases and secondary databases and data models. Identify inefficiencies in current databases and investigate solutions. Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues. Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems. Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases. Development and maintenance of the database stored procedures, views and functions for hosted web applications. Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements. Produce ad-hoc queries and develop reports to support business needs. Creation and maintenance of technical documentation. Excellent communication skills and a team player is a must.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- 5-6 years of progressive experience in system design and development.
- Serves as database POC for moderately complex projects.
- Minimum Education: Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in related scientific or technical discipline from an accredited University of College
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.