Website Appteon, Inc.
Innovative Thinking. Powerful Results.
- Primary Drupal Module Developer / Backend Developer who writes PHP and other service side languages.
- Ability to write custom modules, automated tests, consume web services and automate deployment and advanced side of theme layer and automated deployment
- Ability to take a design and turn it into the working theme and well versed in implementing responsive design
- A deep knowledge of Drupal content management software, including its integration capabilities and deployment options.
- At least 5 years of implementation and administration experience with the Drupal software in a FedRAMP-compliant cloud hosting environment.
- Provide support to develop Web based applications including on line customer service to transform government agencies to be able to deliver their services on line.
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site.
- Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications.
- Working knowledge and experience coding in Java is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
***Must be able to obtain and maintain public trust security clearance.***