Website Appteon, Inc.
Innovative Thinking. Powerful Results.
Duties and Essential Responsibilities (Technical)
- Lead business process re-engineering efforts using Business Process Modeling Notation best practices.
- Facilitate sessions with subject matter experts to gather business data requirements.
- Design and develop Appian applications which follow the user experience principles found in the Digital Services Playbook (https://playbook.cio.gov) and the U.S. Web Design Standards (https://standards.usa.gov)
- Serves as Technical Lead for moderately complex projects.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Has 5-6 years of progressive experience in system design and development.
- Experience implementing a Cloud BPM implementation for the Federal Government.
- Experience integrating various COTS products (Appian, Scala, Apache Spark, Java, Python, AWS EMR, AWS Lambda, AWS RDS services) to formulate systems to meet business needs (BPM, CRM, Data Warehouse (DW) expertise).
- Knowledge of DBMS’s (ex., Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, etc.) and hands on experience of SQL/PL SQL.
- Expertise in using Business Process Modeling Notation.
- Experience in leading facilitated sessions with subject matter experts to gather business data requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience leading business process re-engineering efforts (using Appian) of core processes for a federal government agency or publically traded commercial entity.
- Minimum Education: Possesses a Bachelor’s degree as related in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business scientific or technical discipline from an accredited University of College
***Must be able to obtain and maintain public trust security clearance.***