Website Appteon, Inc.
Innovative Thinking. Powerful Results.
Duties and Essential Responsibilities (Technical)
- Oversee all aspects of the project, leading a team on large projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
- Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
- Deliver quality software solutions in a timely manner meeting or exceeding expectations of the stakeholders and Federal Program Managers.
- Continue to demonstrate that Appteon can be counted upon to deliver on what we had agreed to deliver and to perform at a high level.
- Grow Appteon’s presence through solid project management and delivery of agreed upon deliverables thereby producing outstanding CPARs.
Provide ongoing constructive feedback.
- Must exhibit positive attitude and willingness to be a contributing team member.
- Takes direction from Appteon’s President.
- Immediately bring any business concerns to the attention of management.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Active Project Management Professional certification (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or comparable
Technical Skills & Expertise
- At least 5 years of current management experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
- Minimum Education: Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or MBA with a Bachelor’s degree in technical field or Master’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering from an accredited University of College