Innovative Thinking. Powerful Results.
We are looking for an exemplary workforce professional to join our team working on a Federal contract focused on the expansion and modernization of registered apprenticeship programs across the US. This role will be responsible for carrying out strategy plans and day-to-day operations needed to meet stated project goals.
Duties and Essential Responsibilities (Technical)
- Lead the day-to-day activities related to expanding and establishing Registered Apprenticeship Programs for Health Care/Health Sciences and Information Technology/Cybersecurity.
- Coordinate the research and inventorying of existing Apprenticeship Programs and funding resources.
- Guide the ongoing partnerships with Veteran Organizations, Educational Entities, and Local and State Workforce Agencies.
- Create and foster new strategic partnerships within the Health Care and IT industry.
- Assist subject matter experts in facilitating sessions with stakeholders to establish new and/or expanded Apprenticeship programs and occupations.
- Coordinate with team members to create marketing materials for targeted candidate recruitment and employer engagement.
- Work with Local Sector Partnerships to create and/or expand Apprenticeships in Health Care/Health Sciences and Information Technology/Cybersecurity.
- Oversee the completion of required applications and work process schedules
- Prepare reports as requested by Program and/or Project Managers.
- Coordinate with senior subject matter experts to complete webinars and other communication, sales, and technical assistance tools.
- Work with the information technology tools created and ensure data is collected and input.
- Work with team members to compile competency information in a variety of formats including job task analysis.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Has 5-6 years of progressive experience in local, State, regional, or national workforce system programs with a knowledge of underrepresented populations, career pathways, sector strategies, one-stop centers, and WIOA funding opportunities and requirements.
- Experience with sales techniques.
- Has at least 3 years of experience with project management.
- Experience in leading facilitated sessions with subject matter experts to gather information.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Minimum Education: Possesses a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field OR an associate’s degree and five years of related experience